Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Whole New Bag



There are a lot of "New Bags" going on right now. Lately I have been posting on the blog for the company my cousin and I started, Right After Then Design. We are working on a few projects, but the first for us to produce will be an illustrated short story I wrote called Yesterday Brings Today. You can check it out on our website http://www.rightafterthen.com or even on our Facebook page. I'm really excited about it, but I don't want to be redundant and post about it all here, so if you want to know more about it you'll have to check out with Right After Then.

So the next new bag to talk about is my new bag. I carry a bag with me pretty much everywhere with my drawing stuff and my iPad. My old one was made from a pant leg, and it served me well. But, it had gotten pretty worn out, it was starting to fall apart.




Ali (my lovely wife) encouraged me to make a new one, and so I spent a day putting together a new one full of lovely little pockets and cool bag things. I truly enjoy this new one, even though it's not made from pants.







The last new bag here is some experimentation with caricatures. Ali and I are working a fair with some really great artists. So, I am trying to move forward and get better. I'll keep posting with these experiments.









. . .

No comments: