Wednesday, February 29, 2012

More Texas Caricatures


My book is still under way with Right After Then, but because I was feeling like I don't have enough on my plate I decided to restart Angry and Mad. Most of you probably have no idea what Angry and Mad is because I pretty much failed at it. It was my attempt at a web comic. I think it was funny but honestly I just sort of gave up on it. Things have changed, I think, and I am going to make www.angryandmad.com into a web comic site for Right After Then Design. We will feature a bunch of comic series, many of which will relate to the games and products we are working on. Hopefully the new site will be up soon.
Our show with The California Boys The California Boys (http://www.thecaliforniaboys.com) has come to a close, but these are some fun sketches from the show. Again, presented with some pictures of the costumers.









































No comments: